When I first saw the Festival of Trees stamp set from Stampin' Up!, this three-tree visual popped in my head. You see, tree decorating is a three-step process in our house. :)
- Step 1: Hubby assembles our artificial tree.
- Step 2: Hubby puts on the lights and garland.
- Step 3: I put on 98% of the ornaments, with hubby adding the highest ornaments and the tree topper.
|Card is inspired by the carol |
"It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!"
As the photos show, I made three versions of this card. On the inside, all have the same sentiment -- because our home really does look a lot like Christmas once the tree is up and decorated.
I'm entering this card in:
- the Cards In Envy challenge to make a card inspired by a Christmas carol. In this case "It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas" is the carol behind this card.
- the Shopping Our Stash to make a card using a favorite technique which, for me, would be heat embossing. And, even though it's not really a technique. I love making cards that tell a story with the visual(s).
- the Simon Says Stamp's Monday blog Anything Goes challenge.
- the current Jingle Belles Anything Goes link-up.
Dec. 1 - Dec. 21
Thanks for stopping and happy scrappin'!