Thursday, March 5, 2015

thanks so much... to Unity Stamps

Hi, everyone! In case you haven't heard, there is a Unity/OWH blog hop going on to celebrate a new set of Unity patriotic stamps. Please click here to go to the start of the hop.


Our thanks to Unity for their generous support of OWH! I know I can't wait to ink up these new stamps.  :)

Today's Card

So, it seems pretty appropriate that I would have a patriotic card to share with you today.  :)

Bo Bunny Liberty; Recollections white; Bazzil admiral and watermelon; Stampin' Up! neutral
Paper Smooches (graceful beauties) sentiment in Distress Ink vintage photo
punches: EK circle, Paper Studio star, SU owl builder 

As you can see, I used the same basic layout as with yesterday's cards. While I love this Bo Bunny collection, I've struggled with ways to use this particular paper. It seems to work well with this layout.

Parting Thoughts

Hoping everyone will play along with our in-like-a-lion-out-like-a-lamb weather-related Words 2 Scrap By challenge. Annie is hosting this month and if offering a $15 gift certificate to Stamps of Life for our winning entry.

Have a great Friday! Thanks for stopping and happy scrappin'!

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful patriotic card! I jumped over and had to grab those stamps myself. Love them. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete