Sunday, June 1, 2014

CREATE 2014

Hi, everyone!

WOW!!!! I had the amazing good fortune to attend this weekend's Simon Says Stamps CREATE event! When I read that the event was happening in my hometown -- 5 minutes from my place of work... Well, I just couldn't pass up the opportunity.

Just wish there were words to describe how fabulous these two days were. But, maybe pics can better capture the festivities. My utmost thanks to Heidi, Simons Says staff and volunteers, our amazing teachers, and my fellow crafters.  And thanks to Simon Says, Hero Arts, Ranger, Idea-ology, Stampers Anonymous, Lawn Fawn, Winnie and Walter for all the donated product!  :)


Our Classroom and Its Excited Students

Jennifer in Day 1 Card-Making Class

Shari in Day 1 Card-Making Class
 
Kristina in On-Site Store

Sandy at LSS Scrapbook Art for a Meet and Greet with SBA's OWH Cardmakers

Tim Being Tim in Day 1 Creative Collections Class

Tim with Three Amigas

My Three Tim Projects

Simon of Simon Says Stamp Fame

Still in the clouds -- pinching myself that all this really happened. Gonna try to come down to Earth and make a card for today's OWH Sketch in the next day or two.   :)

Until then, thanks for stopping and happy scrappin'!

1 comment:

  1. WOW lucky you to have lived so close to the event :) do you stalk SSS all the time hehehe :) love your pics of the event!!! I'm happy I was able to attend as well :)

    ReplyDelete