Monday, February 9, 2015

just a note hello

Hi, everyone! Hope the work week started well. Warm thoughts to our East-coast friends faced with digging out from even more snow. Ugggggh!

A New Sketch Challenge

I have an Operation Write Home box of cards just about ready to send to Sandy -- only needing a few more thinking-of-you type cards. And, I came across just the perfect sketch for a few masculine hello cards.

It seems our friend Leslie at Crooked Stamper has started a new sketch challenge. And, I am so excited to be able to link up one of the following cards to Leslie's post.  :)



 
Fancy Pants Design etcetera paper; Recollections black cardstock
Paper Smooches just a note image and Winnie & Walter big bold happy sentiment in Distress Ink black soot
card 1: Really Reasonable Ribbon ribbon; card 2: Stampin' Up! brads

Love this sketch and think I'll be using it more often. Thanks, Leslie!  :)

Parting Thoughts

February Challenge
Feb. 1 - Feb. 21
The February Words 2 Scrap By challenge is up and running. Hope you will all join us.

Thanks for stopping and happy scrappin'!

3 comments:

  1. Wheee! I love your cards! Thanks for playing in my first challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card for this new sketch challenge. It is also a fun card to our heroes to send home. Have a great day and thanks for you warm up wishes for us here on the East coast. We need them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! I love that typewriter, they are always so fun! Some area's of the East Coast have had their fair share of snow that is for sure. It amazes me at how much snow can fall in one place and I hope spring will be here early! We are lucky where I am on the East Coast and have not had all that snow. Some yes, but not feet and feet of it! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete