Saturday, February 28, 2015

Patriotic Banners

Hi, everyone!

I'm here with an Any Hero card for Operation Write Home Sketch #249! Love, love, love this sketch! Finally a perfect sketch to use my Stampin' Up! bitty banner punch.  :)

OWH Sketch #249
Bo Bunny anthem; Distress Ink core paper; Crate Paper rose garden
??? sentiment in DI walnut stain; inking in DI vintage photo
Cuttlebug embossing folder; Stampin' Up! bitty banner punch
garage sale brad; Recollections foam adhesives

You might notice that I rotated the sketch to better fit my patriotic sentiments. And, since this is an Any Hero card that doesn't have to fit USPS postage requirements, I used a single layer of foam adhesives for the banners and a double layer on the sentiment panel.

Parting Thoughts

The March Words 2 Scrap By challenge goes live tomorrow. Annie is our hostess this month, and I hope you will join us.

Thanks for stopping and happy scrappin'!

2 comments:

  1. I should have known you'd go with the good ole red, white & blue :) Those bitty banners look SO cute, and I love that you flipped the sketch! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card. I flipped the sketch too. Remember to add this to the OWH linkup so that everyone can admire it ;)

    ReplyDelete